Eliacostas named 2022 Top 100 Women in Supply Chain
Angela ranks 39 in the top 100 inspirational and influential women by Supply Chain Digital.
According to the publisher, Sean Ashcroft, “Supply Chain Digital’s Top 100 Women … are the most innovative, inspirational and strategically smart supply chain women on the planet.” He continues, “This list encompasses a mix of sectors from aviation, logistics, and supply chain, to tech, IT, manufacturing and F&B … These women are part of making the system work.”
She shares this year’s honors with global leaders such as:
- UPS CEO Carol Tome
- McDonald’s EVP & Chief Global Supply Chain Officer Francesca DeBiase
- FedEx Express Canada President Lisa Lisson
- IBM Global Sustainability Services Lead Sheri Hinish
- Johnson & Johnson EVP & Chief Global Supply Chain Officer Kathryn Wengel
- PwC CSCO Linda Venables
- Unilever VP Global Logistics and Fulfillment Michelle Grose.
Angela would like to thank her many supporters and staff for being a part of these honors.
“Being recognized by so many different organizations this year is such an honor. I couldn’t do any of this without the great staff at AGT Global. They truly make it happen. Thank you everyone at AGT. You keep my world turning.” ~ Angela