Angela was invited back to speak on the Domestic Transportation and Dedicated Contract Carriage Panel.
This year’s panel discussed the tightening of carrier capacity, competition from digital freight brokers, and digitization. It moved to predictions about the effects of the international trade war, e-commerce and the full ELD mandate.
Domestic Transportation Management and Dedicated
• Evan P. Armstrong, President, Armstrong & Associates, Inc.
• Dennis Anderson, Chief Customer Experience Officer, ArcBest
• Volker Bargenda, President, DHL Freight North America / Standard Forwarding
• Angela Eliacostas, President & Founder, AGT Global Logistics
• Brad Young, Senior VP, Innovation & Network Services, Mode Transportation