Only Two Weeks until Thanksgiving
We’re here to help keep your world turning over the holidays.
With two weeks before Thanksgiving, we’ve compiled a list of things to tackle now.
- Invite guests
- Plan menu
- Begin a shopping list – Keep in mind the guests and any special dietary needs.
- Make room – clean out your freezer, fridge, and pantry.
- Order flowers – The national companies use your local florists – cut out the middle person and order directly from the local florist.
- Take inventory of kitchen tools needed
- Meat thermometer
- Heavy-duty roasting pan with rack
- Baking dishes
- Serve ware, flatware
- Dishes and glasses
- Basting brush/bulb
- Fat separator, cheesecloth
- Wire wisk
- Sharpened knife/electric slicer
- Food storage containers
- Extra oven mitts
- Ensure your pantry has the Thanksgiving staples
- Chicken or vegetable stock
- Canned pumpkin
- Corn starch
- Vegetable oil and shortening
More tips next week on menu, early prep, and recipes that will store until the big day.
Tips from AllRecipes.com and Wayfair.com